Monday, March 14, 2011

Lady and the Tramp

Lady and the Tramp was a film made in 1955 produced by Walt Disney. It was Christmas morning and Jim Dear gave his wife a Cocker spaniel puppy. She had named her Lady. Lady loved being treated nicely by the couple and having company from two dogs, a Scottish Terrior named Jock and a Bloodhound named Trusty. Darling (Jim Dears wife) is expecting a baby and Lady is getting really saddened by how little the Dear's are treating her. Jock and Trusty were trying to explain to Lady what a baby was; the Schnauzer-mix known as the Tramp interupted their conversation, trying to give pointers to Jock and Trusty.

When the baby arrives, the Dear's introduce Lady to the little infant. Jim and Darling took a trip leaving Darlings sister to watch the baby and Lady. Her sister hates dogs and wouldn't let Lady near the baby at all. Lady gets into trouble with Darlings sisters two Siamese cats (Si and Am). Her sister took Lady to the vet to get a muzzle put on. Lady was frightend and had escaped into the streets. She is surrounded by street dogs and they start chasing her. Tramp see's that Lady is in trouble and comes to the rescue.That night Tramp showed Lady how he lived and spent and candlite dinner eating Italian food (spagettie). Do they end up together? I would definetly watch this movie if you like romantic dog movies!! Its a reat family movie!

14 comments:

  1. I love this movie! One of my favorites. I like the first one better than the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the first one is definately the best! It's a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not even know there is a second Lady and the Tramp movie! I remember my mom making me watch this movie when I was little. It brings back some great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't think I've ever watched this movie, nor will i probably ever watch it. I guess I would if I was babysitting, but I would have to be desperate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Out of all honesty i dont think i have seen this whole movie. It is not one of my favorite little kid movies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked this movie when i was little. I really don't find animated movies all that entertaining anymore. I didn't know there are two movies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a good movie. I watched this a lot when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This movie was good when I was little, but now it is uninteresting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man this is a really old movie and does bring back some good memories as a little kid eating a bunch of candy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the saddest part was when she got a muzzle put on; that's just cruel! It's so romantic getting a puppy for christmas. I wish guys thought that way now days.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never heard of this movie. I do not really like movies about dogs though. They kind of bore me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really liked this movie when I was little! I remember always watching it with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked the songs in this movie a lot, but I did think some of the parts were pretty scary when I was I a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never seen this movie I think i am going to have to watch it.

    ReplyDelete