Monday, March 28, 2011

A Walk to Remember

A Walk to Remember was made in 2002 and was directed by Adam Shankman. A hazing incident goes wrong when Landon Carter (Shane West) makes a kid jump off a high ladder into a pond. The kid broke his arm and leg. Landon is punished by doing various after school activities, including the high school musical. During this, he met Jamie Sullivan (Mandy Moore) who was very bookish and very religious. Landon needed help with his lines so he asked Jamie to help him. Jamie said she would if he would not fall in love with her. Day after day they were practicing lines and becoming more and more comfortable with each other. Jamie is quickly dissappointed toward Landon because he dissed her in front of his friends, she no longer helps him practice his lines. After the school Musical, Landon apoligized to Jamie and they became to be more than friends. More into their relationship, Jamie comes clean to Landon and tells him that she has Leucimia. What does Landon do? Do they stay together?

This movie was a great movie to watch. It was very sad to watch the ending because it brought back some memories. I would recomend this movie to anyone. It is a heartlifting story and is a great family movie.

18 comments:

  1. I love this movie! Everytime I watch it I cry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good movie and it is really sad! The book is also really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite movies. Im not a huge fan of mandy moore but it makes me cry everytime as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So im assuming she said not to "fall in love" with her because she had cancer. I don't think i would like this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahww... this is a great movie... sad but very good. I just bought this movie not to long ago too.. Now im going to have to watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really touching movie. I don't think there has been a time that I've watched this and didn't cry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an awesome movie. It helps that Landon is very attractive! It is very romantic that the girl is able to accept Landon after all the wrong he has done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has to be one of my favorite movies it is such a tear jerker i get really sad when i watch it but it is such a cute love story. =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone always says they cry everytime during this movie and its understandable why as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very good movie, I watched it with my sister and it's pretty sad!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Jeff! I have never seen this movie I dont really plan on it, but if Jeff cried during it I might have to rent it and invite him over.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sounds like It is a good movie I might have to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have seen previews for this movie. I did not think it looked like a good movie at all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This movie sounds really good. I don't normally watch movies like this, but I think I might make an exception for this movie. I don't think I've heard of Mandy Moore and Shane West before... are they in any other movies?

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is an amazing movie ! One of my top favorite movies! Tis a big tear jerker! And I love Mandy Moore's voice in this movie also!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really didnt like this movie because I just couldnt really see it happening.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this movie! It is so full of love! The best girl movie ever! One of my favorites and the music is really good also.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, the reviews sound pretty overwhelming! I've read the book though, so I'm not sure if I want to see how much was changed.

    ReplyDelete