Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Beauty and the Beast

      Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite Disney movies. The music in the movie is so good, i just can't get enough of it. I liked it so much that i have the entire soundtrack on my ipod now! Everytime I watch it, I always get nervous when Belle leaves the Beast to save her father. I always think she's never going to come back for the Beast. In the end a happy ending has its way. :)

       If you haven't seen it i strongly encourage you to watch Beauty and The Beast. It is a fun family movie to watch with your family. The inner kid in you may come out, but trust me its well worth it! There are many other Disiney movies out there. So get a movie night started and watch Disney movies untill you fall asleep!

9 comments:

  1. I love Beauty and The Beast! Some of the songs in it are so catchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty and the Beast is an awesome kids movie! Truly shows that beauty comes from the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this movie! I love all the old disney movies, and i just watched this movie recently. Great family movie and i cant wait to watch it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading this caused a flashback to my childhood. I used to watch this movie all the time. I also got worried when Belle left, although i knew all along she would.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is a flashback to the old days! This is a great movie that has a great message of beauty comes from inside. I also was worried about Belle leaving the Beast but the part I worried about the most was her encounter with the wolves! Scary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh... geez... this is one of my all time favorite movies since it came out. My mama always said I was belle since my nose was always in a book. I was so happy when it came out on DVD. Totally have it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beauty and the beast is a interesting movie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this was my favorite movie as a kid, too. . . . I remember when it came out :) Don't forget to mention how even animated deaths can be really scary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I disliked this movie alot because my sister watched it nonstop.

    ReplyDelete