Monday, January 24, 2011

Mean Girls

I watched Mean Girls this weekend. This movie is about a girl who moved from Africa (Linsey Lohan) who's name is Emma and was trying to fit into her new school. She meets these two out casts and starts becoming friends with them. While they are talking, the three plastics walk by and stare at Emma. Emma tries and changes herself to become friends with these three plastics. While she tried to change herself, everyone lost all respect for her. She changed and became mean to her old friends and to students walking in the halls!

I personally did not like this movie. I am not the type of person to do that stuff and will probably never watch it again!!! If you are intersted in this movie, I strongly encourage you to watch it!!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. This is an ok movie. Im not a big fan of Lindsey Lohan but it an ok movie. I dont think i will ever watch it again like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this is a pretty good movie. I think that it's sad that she is mean to everyone but in the end it's good that she becomes nice. =-) There is a second Mean Girls coming out soon!! I can't wait to watch it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved mean girls, I don't like cliques so this movie opened my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought Mean Girls was a good movie. Think it shows a good lesson, that no matter where you go or what you do, you need to be yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with ellie strongly. No one should change themselves to try to fit in. But I enjoyed this movie quite a bit. It had some funny parts to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought this was a pretty funny movie. It kind of shows how cold people can be to a new person. And how dumb people are when they change to fit on with other people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never really liked this movie. It shows girls having drama all the time, and I know not all girls have drama all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this movie was funny for the most parts, but it also had some parts i didnt really care for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe that the main characters name is Cady. I have not seen the movie, but it is not my kind of movie. I saw the trailer for it though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Patrick is right - Lindsey Lohan's character name is Cady. Did you have any other reasons for not recommending it?

    ReplyDelete