Monday, January 31, 2011

A Knights Tale

As I was coming home from a very long trip, I decided to watch A Knights Tale. The main character is Heath Ledger!! He did an amazing job in this movie. Although, it was quite weird watching him now that he is dead. This movie is about a poor man (William Thatch) who makes his way into "Lancing." To do this he had to sneek his way into it. He made up every thing about him. He was now Orick Vanlicktinstein for Geldaland!!

I strongly recomend this movie! It was so good to watch. It was such an intense movie and just kept me awake the entire time!!! Please get some friends together and watch this movie. One of the BEST!

10 comments:

  1. I definately agree this is a good movie! Heath Ledger was really good in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Maggie and Karlee that this is one of the better action/romance movies in the decade. I would also suggest The Black Night. Same type of plot line, but much more funnier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I abosolutely love this movie!!! I love Heath Ledger and i love everything about this movie. We should watch this together soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen this movie, but it sounds like it would be a good movie to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this movie. I like it when they are in training. I would definantly watch this movie again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this movie! :D I like how he actually changed his stars, because he believed he could. Im probably going to have to watch it again now that you mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really good movie, it has been a really long time since i watched it. Maybe ill watch it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked this movie, its been awhile since I last watched it. I will have to watch it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never even heard of this movie before. You should give more information on what goes on in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with patrick b; if I had never seen this, I'm not sure I'd understand what it's about. I have seen it, though, and I did love how the character was able to bring himself up from his circumstances.

    ReplyDelete