Monday, February 28, 2011

Space Jam

How would you like to be Micheal Jordan acting with the looney tunes in Space Jam? Space Jam is an American live-action/animated film. Mr. Swackhammer has a theme park on "Moron Mountain" which is failing. He sends his minions the "Nerdlucks" to capture the looney tunes. A retaliation from the looney tunes comes and they want to challenge the "Nerdlucks" in a basketball game. The "Nerdlucks" find a way to go to Earth and steel NBA talent (Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing, Muggsy Bouges, Larry Johnson, and Shawn Bradley) for their own talent. Once they got the talent they turned into the "Monstars" who are gigantic creatures that the looney tunes are unable to beat. The looney tunes summoned Micheal Jordan down to looney land. He insists that he is no longer a basketball player untill the Monstars come in the gym and take him for nothing.

I strongly encourage this movie. I loved it! What happens to the Looney Tunes? Do they get captured and get sent to "Moron Mountain?" Watch the movie and find out!

13 comments:

  1. I love this movie. I always watched it when I was little. I thought it would be so much fun being able to live with cartoons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie is a classic!! It is really funny and it has to be good because it has looney tune characters in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great movie. Because of this movie Michal Jordan was my favorite basket ball player

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this movie! The looney tunes characters really make it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My brothers and I used to watch this movie all the time! Its a very fun looney tunes movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this movie it is so adorable and most likely one of my favorites. The looney tunes make it so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great family movie. When I was younger I absolutely adored it and watched it many times. I'll have to rent it one of these days to remind myself of how great it was!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great family movie. I can't even count how many times I have seen this movie. It's so great and the looney tunes are so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really old movie. I think the mixture of animation and people is horrible in any movie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this movie growing up, it was always a great movie to watch. Thinking about that movie brings back great childhood memories.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Space Jam is the awesome-est movie!!1 I loved it when i was a kid. Oh.. the memories (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never even heard of this movie. It sounds funny though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds really confusing. What makes it so great that you are recommending it? What year did it come out? How long is the run time?

    ReplyDelete