Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Roomate

How would you like a roomate in college that is overly obbsesive, irritating, malicious, deceiving, dysfunctional, psychotic, and murderous? Not me! I went to see Roommate this weekend and it really doesn't excite me to much for a college roommate. A girl named Sara (played by Minka Kelly) is new at college. She is the first one in her dorm room and picked out her own bed. She went to a party and got drunk not knowing that the punch was spiked. She got back to her dorm room and Rebeca (played by Leighton Meester) was sitting on her bed waiting. From then on Rebeca never left Sara's side and became a little obsesive. When Sara was out late with her boyfriend, Rebeca was mad and gave Sara a curfew. So Sara would spend more time with Rebeca, Rebeca punched herself and cut her own stomach open to make it look like she was beat up around the corner.

This movie was very creepy. It wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be. The things Rebeca does (like putting a baby kitten in a dryer to burn to death) really creeped me out. If you are a creepy movie fan, than i definetly encourage you to watch this movie. If you are not a fan of creepy movies, just stay at home and was The Sound Of Music!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Wow this sound like a crazy movie! Who would cut their stomach out to look beat up! I don't think I can watch this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'll like this movie. It looks and sounds too creepy to me. I can usually watch scary movies, but I don't exactly desire to watch this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebeca is evil for putting a kitten in a dryer to burn to death! This movie sounds messed up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This movie is creepy but i had so much fun watching it with you! Im glad it wasnt scarier than it was! It was better than i thought it would be :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This movie doesn't sound too scary, if its just blood it can't be bad. Is it even scary enough to bother with?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow sounds like a demented movie. Im not really big on these kinds of movies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does not seem like my kind of movie. I like how there is some kind of death in it though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya this movie sounds like it might not be the greatest to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds bad, would make me not want to have a room mate thats for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh... My i so want to watch this movie it looks epicly creepy and hopefully it will be awesome because it sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I'll pass. It sounds creepy, just how the commercials look!

    ReplyDelete